Wednesday 21 September 2011

Friends Party

Oh! Oh! what should I do,
I am up and about,
For toast, honey nectar and dew,
But all my friends are still asleep,
Would have to sit and wait,
Together we would sweep,

Bugs Bunny would get carrots for the stew,
Dumbo would fly to get vegetables that are few,
Tiger would bounce and clean the ceilings,
Thumper would listen to every ones  feelings,
Simba would roar to place an order,
Snow White would go to give the fodder,
Sleeping beauty would wake up late,
All day long cry over her fate,
Pooh would hold on tight to his pot,
Harry Potter would cast spells on the lot,
Beauty and the Beast would sit in a corner,
Make plans in Cinderella's honor, 
Alice would shrink to hide,
Jerry would keep an eye far and wide,
Tweety would sing about cheerful songs,
Donald Duck would monitor all the wrong,

The list is too long for the party,
Attend it please,
Dress up like a smarty,
Everything is planned for the day,

Oh! Oh! what should I do?
I am up and about and hungry too,
But all my friends are still asleep,
And my tummy is grumbling too,
Oh! Oh! what should I do?
I long for toast, honey nectar, and dew...
Saqii





No comments:

Post a Comment