Thursday 15 September 2011

So Many Options

From every other house a funeral is picked
Target killers are for sure tipped

Rivers of blood run from Khyber to Gawader
No one is ready to climb the morals ladder

Flowers are withered
Feelings are molested

Life is turned into a joke
Try laughing

But tears only flow
Everywhere spirits only glow

From childhood uptil today
Saw everyone live this way

No one dares to speak up
Seems all are in a deep sleep
Cant wake up

I wonder how I would die?
A bullet, a bomb, kidnapping, or drone?
So many options

Wonder which would be least painful
Cuz if I survive!
Mind you Ill be revengeful

Iam no ordinary person
Neither I live in a mansion

I have no fear
Allah is always near

Injust is not my cup of tea
Neither I give any under hand fee

Despite of so many options
I would revolt

To be martyred is my dream
Or Iam a Muslim at fault...
Saqii.

No comments:

Post a Comment